Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my son out early this morning cause he wanted to go fishing, not even 15 minutes out boat got a terrible vibration so we idled back to the dock and found the carnage in the pic below, didnt feel like we hit anything, and see no scratches on the drive. :confused: :confused:

I need a 19 or 21P for an alpha one, dont have a clue on what dia. to get prop that was on it was a crappy comprop with a 13.75 dia. and 22p, but had trouble planing and would only turn 4400 rpm.. I am short on cash (spent it at the fun run) and need something quick as we planned on heading out this upcoming weekend.. Since I dont know the correct pitch to get is there anywhere that will let you try a prop out and be able to exchange if it dosnt work for the boat? Or does anyone have a spare they can loan to try? Any hep or being pointed in the right direction would help greatly.. dosnt need to be anything fancy its just going on a 4.3 baja.. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
you can try Eckarts in Croydon. I had a 21p off an alpha laying in my garage and I gave it to them last year. maybe they still have it.....if not they have a ton of other reconditioned props.

Eckarts Marine Service - Croydon PA - (215) 788-1757

you can also check ebay.....more than likely you will save alot more $$ through ebay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts