Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jeff , my congratulations to you!!! as you and most other form members know, we all go back and forth to " other" boating web sites. but as it has been said the cream does rise to the top!!! we all see that
fastboast has experanced some mew members in the last coupla days... I have read the posts on OSO calling Speedwake "a copy" of OSO but I don't see it !! Jeff you are a class act , this site is far more inovative and others who are tired for politics and censorship(come on you can't type in Speedwake.com without it being censored) are seeing the light , I have been a member of numerous sites for a while ...but this is one if not the best around !! there is plenty of room on the internet for everyone ..but its refreshing to be a member on this site that is really what boating is all about.. People from everywhere with the same passion sharing experances, expertise ,and knowlage. keep up the GREAT work and good luck finding your new ride!!! DAVE... MY.02

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Dave.....you big ole suck up kiss arse:gunner:
.Only kidding,couldn't agree more

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK Paul startin some **** eh???? you are supposed to direct all derogotory comments to OBNOXUS...:laugher: :laugher: .. DID YOU GET THAT CAM DIALED IN YET????

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
ok,all you wise guys,the boat is running great. All I have left to do is check the jet settings in the carb.Was going to do that this morning,and now it's raining....

Hey,now that were on the suject,What are those bumpy thingys on that long stick thing for anyway???:laugher:

Wouldn't it make more sense to be perfectly round,you know less friction.:confused: Oh well,thats one of those newbie questions I'll ask Crane on my next call.There on my speed dial :D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
by the way.... ass kissing goes a long way with yours truly..... there only one thing I enjoy more than having my ego stroked.....is....

uhhh....just forget it.... :)

none of you qualify....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts