Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember you from OSO .. I see your from Lamont.. Been there alot!! do you know the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago? they have a big complex in Lamont.. I manage (facility manager) one of there complexes in Cleveland!!:cool:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Don't know them, but I do know of them.I know exactly where the complex is. Did you used to work at the one here?
I see you are in Ohio. I used to take a anual trip to Lake Erie and do a little fishing. If you still come down this way let me know and will hook up. Be glad to take you boating on the Big Pond:D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING?? I run lake Erie exculsivly rack store downtown.. boat is an 83 -34 ' Scarab-III 502's TRS,engines are 96's they have alum intakes, 830 holleys, stainless marine exaust, acell ignition stright thru hulls...the hull is in great shape(surveied 10 grand over purchase price):D she is custom painted.. new interior.alum. platform.. nwe wind screen.. I'll post pics. soon after I get her out an oldie but well taken care of...I got to Chichago every other month or so our home office is in Homewood... I'll let you know... If you ever get down this way let me know... we have 3 or 4 races this year!!! Dave

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Mine's an oldie too. Just a little 1990 Baja 250ES. Single 502 with the only up-grade being the Gil Offshore exhaust.23P lab finished prop.I am expecting a 830 Holley and Merlin Manifold any day now. Then I will replace the cam too. Waiting till next season to yank the motor and do any necessary head work. Can't wait to see the pioc's of your boat.

Again if your up this way give me a shout and I will try to show you a good time.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Scarab3DMC, I see you are in Cleveland? what part? one of my best friends is in Shaker Heights..... I get up to see him 2 or 3 times a year.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FA18driver, I live in Middleburg Hts. west side of Cleveland.. when you come in to town let me know we'll hook up!!:D lots of good sites and race venues this year!! stay in touch..Dave

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Will do Dave ....funny my buddy in Cleveland is named Dave also.... thanks Cheers Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts