Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

Hey all you Fountain experts.....

5K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  32fever 
Jeff,
Ah, you won't buy a Fountain. You couldn't handle the bashing we beakers take.

If you buy a Fountain, you can't be a wussy. We take more crap than any other brand of boat owner. Well, maybe second to Bayliner. Right Shorgasm?

Mark

I put a post "elsewhere" about speeds on the 38 TG. The twin step seems to be the way to go, but that prices those way above the other boats in your list.

You seem to have about the same list as I do for another boat, except the 35 Fountain. If I bought another beak boat, it would probably be a 42 and try to get twins. There is one with triples for sale not far from us, and it's tempting till I think of the petro bills. LOL!

Let us knowwhat you decide and why. I'd be interested as it's about the same list as I have. The 37 AT AVH is pretty high up, but you can't find any used ones at decent prices and new ones take a long time to build and they don't have stock sitting at dealers. Sonic's are "custom", too, as are Cigs, but you can still find dealer stock of new boats.

I think I'd consider a 38 Donzi. They seem to be doing good in F2 this year as well. Great headroom in them, and most are optioned out with all the goodies.

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.