Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we missed ya yesterday - place just wasn't the same without you!

Hope you got a lot done....

I think the Coast Guard was even worried since they felt compelled to contact me...

:)

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
damn coasties,I think they have my picture on their most wanted list here in Illinois:laugher: They don't need one of my boat, it's etched in their minds:D

It's nice to see people notice when your not here. I can be gone from home for at least 3 days before my wife notices I'm not there:laugher: :laugher:

I would have thought FA18Driver would fill in for the wise ass comments,but I see he only posted 1 in the tech section:laugher:

Well,it's 6:30am and I thought I would knock off a couple of hundred posts real quick:D looks like another busy day.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Jeff - Friday night I was actually going to put out a post letting you guys know that you don't have to worry!! Boatnut and Obnoxus were together at my house working on the 502!! Didn't want anyone to think they were missing!!

:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Could you lock them in the garage so we can catch up on the post war?:laugher: :laugher: :gunner: :lick:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well between the **** and the boat looks like they have all they can handle huh?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
That is what happens when you have no life!! You get up early, chase around a racoon and then when she has you to tired to keep up anymore, you stop and take a nap and then start up again at 10:30pm!! :laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yea the racoon is just waiting on you to pack it in so she can move back in:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I turned Boatnuts house into a Racoon Ft Knox,,, it aint getting in with out a tool belt and screw gun !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts