Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude, I get kind of queezy every time I see your avatar. I'm waiting for him to tell me something else he doesn't like about the way I live, or the stuff I have, or my political leanings. Now I realize that considering the kids he raised and the exemplary life the whole Estevez family has led I should look up to him and emulate him and his ideas but......NOT

Maybe another nice beach or something???

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Thanks insptech, I have been feeling the same way but didn't want to say anything cause it is, after all, his house. Jeff, thanks for changing. It's amazing the little things that make a difference.:cool:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
How can you tell a happy boater?

By the bugs on his teeth!!!

:)

yummmmmmm....

ps: Actually the sunsation windscreen works really well. I'm 6'2" and it deflects air right over my head...

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
JEFFJ said:
How can you tell a happy boater?

By the bugs on his teeth!!!

yummmmmmm....

ps: Actually the sunsation windscreen works really well. I'm 6'2" and it deflects air right over my head...
Unless you're standing, which we do quite a bit. Jeff, remember the time we were out after dark and I was holding the spotlight for you so you could avoid the crab pots... boy did we have bugs in our teeth or WHAT??!! We had tons of dead bug carcasses, slimy colorful bug guts, and dismembered bug body parts all over our faces, clothes, in my hair, and all over the front of the boat... it was totally disgusting!!!! :dead1: :dead1: :dead1:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
waddaya mean "WE".

babe I was ducking behind the windscreen squinting as you were getting blasted...

You're such a trooper - that's why I love you....

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Not this Captain.Not only did I go down with my ship,I also bailed and brought it back to port under it's own power.:eek:

But I do know about the ducking part:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts