Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonderin how you were going to ship my new GPS to me:laugher: :laugher: :D :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Don't forget you promised me the T shirt - OOPS . . . I wasn't supposed to say that was I? :D :D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang I forgot about Boatnut......................................well shoot guess I screwed the pooch on this one huh:laugher: :chase: :clown:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I really starting to worry that you guys are trying to pimp me on my GPS and T-Shirt. I've got my eye on you...:laugher: :laugher:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Jeff,the GPS arrived today. Thanks. I programed my computer on it as a route,so I will be able to find it fast.

The Fastboat t-shirts you sent me are too small. I will return them to you postage due of course.

The weird thing is the Speedwake NUDE calender you were going to send did not arrive with the other stuff. Are the women as HOT as you told me they were? I can hardly wait. Oh well,it gives me something to look forward to tomorrow. Cmon UPS guy.

Jeff,I hope you get this private message so the other members don't find out.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
LMAO:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
:gunner: :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Jeff,
I really like the GPS that you sent, I agree since I am the furtherest away I could use it more than anyone.
Thanks Again
ducHunter :laugher: :laugh: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Duc what would you need a GPS in Wa. for? not much water around there, it never rain's either:D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Thats strange I just got a Fastboat GPS in the mail thanking me for comming aboard and controling Boatnut ,,,, he he he:laugher: :laugher: :rambo:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
dude,you know there is no way to control me.
The wife's been trying (unsuccussful ) for damn near as long as you been on the planet.
And she's givin me some-you will have a long road ahead of you

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
See,,, thats how well she has you trained,,, you don't even know it happened !!!!!!:D ( insert smilie with whip here !!! )

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
shows how observant you are-she can't even get the dogs to listen to her.

I think you are confusing me with someone else you know. Have a mirror handy? Look familiar

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Well I knew you rated under the animals,, I just didn't want to make it public knowledge !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts