Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to Obama's promise when he was running for president that he would give us 5 days to read any bill that was placed on his desk before he signed it?

What a sneaky *******.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Good try comrade

·
Registered
902 Posts
Are you saying they are buried in the Iraq desert like the missiles they found recently. They were capable of hitting the Israeli people.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not going to happen, a speed reader cannot read these bills, in the hours they alot.
Piglosi, being correct, said you have to pass it, to see what is in it.

Is the Spanish version any shorter?

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
I'm really feeling like a complete dork!

I've paid my obligations as I agreed to all my life. That, thankfully, has been a very long time!

People who want it all without paying are becoming the crowd of choice in Washington.

If you don't work they extend your unemployment benefits (I love that word, benefit) so you can lay back longer before seeking employment. You only need to work a short period of time to "reset" the clock for freeloading.

When you stop paying your mortgage not only has the government prohibited the bank from taking back their property, the government now wants the banks to lower the balance owed!

Now they want free health care of the same quality as the people who pay!

What happened to the country where hard work and living within your means was the secret leading to a lifetime of security and enjoyment?

What's next, free boats?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Free boats for all ???????????

Never.

They will just slowely tax them away.

Not "Green" enough

Value added taxes (VAT) on internal comb. engines.

Don't think your'e going to get by with a plastic paddle boat.
Too much patrolum products to make that thing.

Wooden sail boat?
What, distroy the forests.

·
Registered
68 Posts
And, today, it's trade your appliances in.
15% off, thanks to the Gov. paying the Labor unions back.

Neighbors wife went and got 1. Ref., 2. Washer, 3 Dryer................and 15% of my tax payment.

They have a 2 year old child.

I told them I hope it last the rest of his life, because he's going to be paying for it.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Banks are still taking houses Gil, I just bought another rental in Baltimore, it sold for 138K in 2006, I just bought it for 46,500 cash. My goal is to get 4 more by years end, and 10 by the end of next year. I'm loving this foreclosure "crisis" :D

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Banks are still taking houses Gil, I just bought another rental in Baltimore, it sold for 138K in 2006, I just bought it for 46,500 cash. My goal is to get 4 more by years end, and 10 by the end of next year. I'm loving this foreclosure "crisis" :D
Are they in the county or city? Sounds like a great plan!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Are they in the county or city? Sounds like a great plan!
In the city. I'm concentrating on my old neighborhood, Belair/Edsion. It's a little rough, but the rents are great. The place I just bought is a 4bd and they go for 1400-1500 a month. Talk about a positive cashflow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts