Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

Well I finally found a Scarab in my price range, and size that I want. Looks like the deal is going to go through. I will most obviously have questions for you all in the very near future...LOL. She's a 1998 29ft. with twin Merc. 350's. I knoe she has Bravo outdrives, but I'm not sure of the series. The boat is in NJ and I'm in Baltimore, so the deal is moving a little slower than I want it to. You know financing stuff and he still owes on the boat and I have to line up a surveyor in the NJ area. I'm hoping to get her in the water before the end of the season??? Ok, now I do have a question. I'm signed in to the forum but all the posted pics. come up as red X's whats up?? Ok, I have to go and I'll hopfully see you all on the water before the season is out.

sulfur 1

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

The way things are going I might get her in the water by the end of the season. She needs a little cosmetic work done, but nothing I would consider "substantial". I'm just hopeing that the engines and outdrives are good., they are my main concern. You guys can take a look at the ad if you want to: www.americanboatlist.com list i.d#71888. I plan on going up on Sunday sometime to look at her. I bought some stickers from the forum, I guess it still needs to be processed. Talk to you all later.

Sulfur1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.