Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized its right around the corner :D . We`re camping at Brower Park all weekend, weather pending. Who else is heading up?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Never been to the hot boat weekend what goes on and when is it and where is a good spot to launch a 26 footer.

Thanks Gregg :bandit: :bandit:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup its 9/5-9/7 I lauch at Brower Park i think its exit 31 or 131 off of US131 it would work for your 26fter

·
Registered
16 Posts
We willl be there, staying at Brower also. The main launch is good for 40 plus foot of boats, the channel launch is for the smaller boats.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Aren't you guys mostly freeboard challenged open motor boats and OBs? You're the guys that rip it up on the Au Sable river, right? If so, I've seen you, very cool boats that I miss seeing on the lakes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
CC said:
Aren't you guys mostly freeboard challenged open motor boats and OBs? You're the guys that rip it up on the Au Sable river, right? If so, I've seen you, very cool boats that I miss seeing on the lakes.
That would be us :D lake just gets to rough, so we sneek up river. Weds and thursday some of us will be up at consumers cove, but for the rest of the weekend, its the sandbar.

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
I will be there! we have a camp site right on the corner by the water! Chris Mills will have his Trailor there from Extreme Body Works and Boatcustoms.com! stop by and shoot the sh!t.... here is my little rocket!

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey bsell how you been man. havent talk to u in a bit, been doing much boating? Just smoked my drive sunday so im bummin, but its gettin fixed.

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
powerplay5.7 said:
Hey bsell how you been man. havent talk to u in a bit, been doing much boating? Just smoked my drive sunday so im bummin, but its gettin fixed.
things are good here! I have been everywhere witht he boat this summer! looking forward to Hardy Dam this weekend! then I think Im pulling the motor and rebuilding! going for 400 to 425 hp!

sorry to hear about your drive!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts