Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
B'nut, I LOVE that picture!!! When I saw Speed Diva's pic, I laughed but thought it's too bad they aren't wiener dogs! I knew one of our resourceful members would come up with something!

The little cutey in your pic melted my heart... and killed my craving for a hot dog (that's a good thing!)! :D :D :D

Insptech, did you do that to that beautiful dog??? ;)

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
It' a Cheaspeake Bay Retriever right?

Aren't we the hoot?
You don't hear of LOTO Retrievers (maybe they're women in thongs that retrieve beers for their guys)
or Lake Michigan Retrievers do you?

YEP - nothing like the Chesapeake Bay is there... Karen and I feel very lucky to live so close...

We took a short ride last night the my local Sunsation Dealer to pick up some paperwork last night and had a beautiful panoramic view of the bay as we drive down a long hill from her place. It was absolutely beautiful.

- jeff

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
oh yea?

I think these looked so cute, I had them surgically implanted in my dog's head....

he doesn't seem to mind and has gotten used to them....

though it is a little tough for him to squeeze under fences now :)

:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Speed Diva said:
greeneyedbeacher you think what insptech did to his dog is bad look at my little girl... This was her baby picture....
As my daughter would say in a high-pitched squeal: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Speed Diva, that's the most adorable picture I've seen in a long time! Her Christmas pic isn't showing up for some reason, but I don't see how it could compare! What's her name?

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Re: oh yea?

JEFFJ said:
I think these looked so cute, I had them surgically implanted in my dog's head....

he doesn't seem to mind and has gotten used to them....

though it is a little tough for him to squeeze under fences now :)

:)
YOU did that??? And to think I felt sorry for that dog because I thought it was a freak of nature! You are SO BAD!!!:shocked: :evil:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Greeneyedbeacher,

Her name is Brandi and she is a Caviler King Charles Spaniel imported from Ireland... This breed is expensive here in the states so I had to get her in Ireland... about $1600 cheaper over there!!

This is sleepy head picture

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I wouldnt call ANY of the pics in the gallery dogs Gilla !!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts