Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at the weather that is posted on the site. It read 87 degrees and 27% humidity for a feel of 84 degrees. It is hot as hell here. It is only 90 but with a 71% humidity. I don't know what the feel is like right now, but earlier today I heard 106! It's amazing how much the humidity effects the feel. Only 3 degrees in temp and 22 in feel. When I got up today it was 79 with a feel of over 90. I have lived here for 31 years, and I don't remember it feeling any hotter! Everytime I got out of the truck today, my sunglasses would fog up completely. Need to do some work on the boat this evening, but it is too hot!!!!! Maybe I need to get the jet skis out I have at my mom's house.:eek:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I HATE humidity. When the dew point is over 70 it just gets unbearable. You may as well take out the jet skis - you probably won't be any drier if you try to work on the boat.:(

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Current temp at 3:19 pm, Orlando International Airport is 96 with a heat index of 106. Humidity is 41% and the dew point is 69.

It's just horrible out there.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts