Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me how you heard about Speedwake and although there's a feedback forum please post your suggestions if you have any on how to make this forum, better, friendlier, more beneficial and better serve the needs of the high performance boating community.

Some have mention a more elaborate Classifieds Section and I don't mind making the investment if you guys would spread the word. I would keep listings free and support the classifieds through "Sponsorships" by manufacturers and after-market suppliers.

Thanks and LET ME KNOW!

- jeff

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Saw a thread on OSO about this guy who was trying to steal away the members . . .:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really?

I could never find that thread?
--------------------------------------
"The Bourne Identity"

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
You posted a message and a link on the Checkmate bullentin board and here we are !
Thanks Jeff ! :D

{How to make things better ?}
Just keep up what you been doing and add things as they are needed. Otherwise, don't make big changes all at once.
Best thing about this site is that everyone gets along and there very seldom is a negative post.
One suggestion would be to seperate the dental floss gallery completely away from the other photos. Doesn't look quite right when you have a family shot right next to someone's tush. Just my opinion ! :)

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks STU - Karen made the same recommendation and I've been sorting though the code to seperate the two.

- jeff

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
I met this alien dude, :alien: on planet OB-BN1. They beamed me directly here! :)

Ever since I purchased my boat I have been receiving a FREE subscription to, "Go Boating" magazine. (Don't know why........it might have been a dealer throw-in thing I didn't know about, but I'm still gettin it)

At any rate, I decided to check out their web-site about a month ago. One of the first thread's I read in their forum mentioned this site.

·
Registered
171 Posts
You had posted a message on the APBA Offshore forum about the website, so I followed the link over.

I agree with the above comment regarding the Floss Gallery. My only other request is for T-Shirts with pockets!!

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Well Jeff,I heard about it the same way laster did. It was post about a guy (YOU) who was trying to spam and or be like the other site. So I clicked over
(because you know if it sounds like trouble I'm there:D )
and I have been here ever since.
And DAMN THANKFUL I CLICKED OVER.

I only have one suggestion at present. I think you should make it MANDATORY for ALL MEMBERS to send me ALL the NUDE photos that can"t be posted.(women only,sorry cuda) You could put that right in their sign up agreement.:D :D

It wont help the site worth a chit,but I certainly would be a happy guy:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Well, I'm sleeping with the guy that started the site. One night he kept obsessively writing site names on my naked body with whipped cream, and then he proceeded to lick off the names he didn't like. 'SPEEDWAKE.info' was the only name left when we both reached the crucial moment of ecstasy, so that's the name he went with. I still get a tingle every time I type it... Speedwake.com... Speedwake.com... SPEEDWAKE.info... SPEEDWAKE.COM... Oh, Oh, MMM-mmm! That's how I got here, and that's why I keep comin'!! ;)

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
So you're the one that actually wants the bigger Romper Room !!! :laugher:

I think we're getting to the point where we need some video, eh Jeff ! :D

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Put that whipped cream in the Company Store. I am sure many of us want to keep coming-------------back for more good products.

Sunsation forum I think.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts