Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
69,292 Posts
I met this alien dude, :alien: on planet OB-BN1. They beamed me directly here! :)

Ever since I purchased my boat I have been receiving a FREE subscription to, "Go Boating" magazine. (Don't know why........it might have been a dealer throw-in thing I didn't know about, but I'm still gettin it)

At any rate, I decided to check out their web-site about a month ago. One of the first thread's I read in their forum mentioned this site.

· Banned
69,292 Posts
Well Jeff,I heard about it the same way laster did. It was post about a guy (YOU) who was trying to spam and or be like the other site. So I clicked over
(because you know if it sounds like trouble I'm there:D )
and I have been here ever since.
And DAMN THANKFUL I CLICKED OVER.

I only have one suggestion at present. I think you should make it MANDATORY for ALL MEMBERS to send me ALL the NUDE photos that can"t be posted.(women only,sorry cuda) You could put that right in their sign up agreement.:D :D

It wont help the site worth a chit,but I certainly would be a happy guy:laugher: :laugher:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.