Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
I had never heard of a limit. Then earlier this year a co-worker heard from a friend whose brother is a sherrif that 3 beers or drinks per passenger was max....
I told him they were all FULL of it...
Only time in my life I had heard of such

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I cannot imagine there being a law about how much alcohol you have in possession, but maybe - just maybe, there is an old prohibition-era law still on the books pertaining to such. But - it`s probably not enforced.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
thecurti said:
I don't think it matters how much you carry, it matters how much you drink :drnk

thats right. i dont think there are any laws about having open containers on boats but you can still get a DUI. It doesn't matter the amount that is on your boat, it's the amount u consume. Watch Party, :laugher: those guys will educate you too :laugher:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't know anything about amount carried, here it's the obvious amount consumed and you're not allowed to consume out of glass containers (beer bottles). Not sure about having a handle of captain in the berth as long as you use a plastic cup, I'll have to look into that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.