Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was reading through this article that supposedly details out the definition of an alchoholic the other day. Well looks like im screwed because according to it im an alchoholic.

So im currious, how much beer or whatever you prefer do you drink each week.

i would do this as a poll but i dont know how.

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
When you start a new thread, there is a check box down bottom that will allow you to start a poll.

If I had to average out the year where in the winter I go weeks if not months without a drink, I would say........

about 6 drinks a week. (average gets skewed by 11-13 beer days.)

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
PJDiesel said:

about 6 drinks a week. (average gets skewed by 11-13 beer days.)

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Anyone can be pigeon holed anyway that the intent wants to go.

Don't drink here cuz I don't have enough brain cells to spare....... probably makes me some "kind" of "thing" anyway. :laugh: :laugh:

·
Speak English Or Die!
1,622 Posts
X and proud. :D

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Zero beers and only one martini each evening while the sun goes down.

I do it for the health benefit! :bigsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is this an average for a 7 day week?

All I know is we have been to Sam's club a lot recently for replenishing of stock.

After the Jammin on the James I came home with 4 beers out of 36 and that does not include other drinks bought or whatever I drank at the party.

Does that qualify me as and alcoholic ??? :clown: :clown:

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Depends on the week, I could go with 2-3 per day one week, or none all week and over indulge on the weekend or maybe even go a week or two in a row with out a single beer.

If I were to average it out over the year I would say that I probably drink 12 beers per week.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
UP_ROKTOY said:
Depends on the week, I could go with 2-3 per day one week, or none all week and over indulge on the weekend or maybe even go a week or two in a row with out a single beer.

If I were to average it out over the year I would say that I probably drink 12 beers per week.
Ditto :D

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
I don't drink much during the week and have been trying to cut back on the weekends. But, Saturday I went to a party and bought a fifth of vodka on the way. At midnight it was gone! :confused1 :dead1:

So, I averaged 3.65 drinks a day for the week. :laugher:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Hmmm,,, Beer.....sometimes none - 0 -, sometimes 1, and sometimes 2 or 3 a week.. it depends on the beer..

But I usually drink something with Vodka, So I guess I'm Not an alcoholic then... :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Beer? About 2 per week. Now for other beverages, I'm a Mt Dew Junkie. I go though about a 2 liter per day when I get home from work 6-11:30 PM And I have no problems sleeping.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mkos1980 said:
Beer? About 2 per week. Now for other beverages, I'm a Mt Dew Junkie. I go though about a 2 liter per day when I get home from work 6-11:30 PM And I have no problems sleeping.

I hear ya on the mt.dew. I drink a 1 liter every morning.....

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
during boating and golf and bike season WAAAAYYYYY too much but hardly at all during the winter months

1 - 20 of 42 Posts