Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Neck in neck again:D Now all I have to do is get one here when you guys do. :D :laugh:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Should be no problem pulling ahead now, Jeff says F18Driver is out of town for a couple of days. Course two days is nowhere near enough for me to catch him.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your in trouble now FA18, I never leave town:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well I will do my best to not go out of town either but this da*n job of mine...........they think they can tell me what to do where to go..the nerve of these people, it is almost like having a real job:laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Just passed ya :D :gunner: :gunner:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, your off and running again!!! Lookout....:laugher: :laugher: :gunner:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I need to start working a double shift here to catch you guys !!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well I am running for a little while today I hope.....dang rain has us grounded in Houston........so here we sit watching it rain.:laugher: :laugher: We are still getting paid thou so it ain't all bad, gotta love the Government................:laugher:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
obnoxus said:
I need to start working a double shift here to catch you guys !!
That wasn't hard for you now huh:rolleyes: :D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Red Stripe,
You need to work double time, how about me!:yawn: ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey ducHunter
If you want, we can start posting mindless dribble too :laugher: :laugher: We would catch up in no time:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Hey if we were to stop posting MINDLESS DRIBLE:laugher: :laugher: there would be no posts on here:D :D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Thanks! Was a quick one for sure,we meet at Ellington Field at 5:30a flew over yesterday morning around 11a and came back last night about 8 or so. And as always we have to stop when we get back and go to the TC and get a cold one or 2 so I got in last night about 2 or 2:30 this morning . But it was a very good launch textbook style all the way...:D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts