Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my business.

Been working on it for 4 months now, and I signed the papers yesterday.

HUGE load off, and I'm excited to take my frist week long holliday in the summer since high school. I think I due. Actualy, I'm taking 2 weeks off. Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Congrats on the closing the transaction. We just issued a prospectus for the sale of our business and it has been sent to a few potential buyers. would love to see a settlement by the end of the year.

Again congrats, enjoy your 2 weeks off. ;)

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
When I sold my business in May of 1986, I didn't start working for EF Hutton until October of that same year!

Relaxation was very much needed! :p:

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wife was working for me only part time. She is with a property mamnagment company. They are takeing her on full time . I will be taking a few weeks off. And then going back to work for the family business. I miss the big equipment, and thats what I will be looking after....I think...havn't really been told what I'm doing there yet :D

Thanx everyone for the good wishes. I feel the timing couldn't be better. Things aren't getting any better around here in my industry.

Gotta go.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I may be putting my name on that list soon, the automotive repair industry is in the toilet. Could be putting the shop up this fall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts