Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Thursday while I am golfing I get a call from one of the guys from the marina. I am thinking this is not good. He tells me I need to come down after golf some one wants to meet me. Well this hot little number wanted a boat ride and my guys at the marina were thinking of me. Great guys. Clean pictures (this time).

I felt like Rick for a short time! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AGRESSOR said:
Graet pics Dan!!! send her my way i'm single again YAHOO!!!!
Didn't know that! Sorry to hear that, I think. It can be arranged she loves boats and probably would really enjoy yours.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
danh63 said:
So Thursday while I am golfing I get a call from one of the guys from the marina. I am thinking this is not good. He tells me I need to come down after golf some one wants to meet me. Well this hot little number wanted a boat ride and my guys at the marina were thinking of me. Great guys. Clean pictures (this time).

I felt like Rick for a short time! :)
This sounds like the start of a good story in Playboy.... :D

That was real nice of those marina guy's to call you, I don't know any that would give up a babe and go out of their way to send a babe my way.. :(

·
Registered
11,341 Posts
She looks good but the cigarette in her hand kills it. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That was the least of my worries. To be honest didn't even notice it. :)

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: i get a call from the marina

Fyhr Factor said:
This sounds like the start of a good story in Playboy.... :D

That was real nice of those marina guy's to call you, I don't know any that would give up a babe and go out of their way to send a babe my way.. :(
I know , sounds like one of those Penthouse Forum letters, or as I call them "things that would never happen to me"

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
pretty hot!!

if that would have happened to me she would have been 400 lbs and i would of had to use alot of stbd tab to level out the boat.

and intstead of a bikini and a cigarette she would have had on a moo-moo and a 2 foot hoagie.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
MarkyMark said:
pretty hot!!

if that would have happened to me she would have been 400 lbs and i would of had to use alot of stbd tab to level out the boat.

and intstead of a bikini and a cigarette she would have had on a moo-moo and a 2 foot hoagie.
Well maybe you'll find that cow tonight at the pig roast! You wife can ride with me to Curtins, and you can go find a quiet cove to anchor with the heefer'!!!

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Go get that boat ready damnit!
Bill and Danielle are meeting me at Florence this evening adn running down an back on my boat...
see ya in a few hours! :D :D :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
MarkyMark said:
pretty hot!!

what??!! You've always had nice lookin girls on all your boats.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
yeah yeah...I got my fly wheel puller today and if the forecast is right I will be pulling the motor apart tomorrow, my brother popped his motor also, so I think it may end up being a pull powerheads and tear down two stoke motors day.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts