Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a friggin filthy mess from all the sanding dust,,,, but it's home and I feel strangly more content now ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Better then new actually,,, you look at the new boats in the showroom,,,,,, then you look at mine,,, it has a much nicer and shinier finish,,,,,,,,,,but is SSSSSOOOOOOOO dirty !!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Now we know whay you are gonna be doing for the next few days huh:laugher: :laugher:

Have fun!!!, a hard day cleaning the boat is better than a day with it gone huh?

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it is !!!!! That is my day tomorrow,,, start cleaning !!! Ok,,, and I MIGHT start it !!! he he he

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VROOM, VROOM !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
obnoxus... I'm glad your boat is back home and happy. I felt the same way when my boat was away for a month last fall after boating season was over. It was like a family member was away and we wanted them home.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I though about that,, I have it uncovered ,,,, I can't stand it,,, Im heading for Morris !!!!

Snowmobile suit and motorcycle helmet in hand !!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well,,, good news to report,,,,, blueprinting the hull seems to have helped,,, the porpose above 60 is gone,,, runs nice and flat with no tabs,,, and Boatnut must not have given them enough money cuz it was running around 67 mph,,, OK,,, now it's time to yank the motor !!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
and Boatnut must not have given them enough money cuz it was running around 67 mph,,,

Then it didn't get any faster,it always ran around 67mph
I was the slow one

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats fine,,, I was afraid it would go slower !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
((((( I was the slow one))))

Yea right,, you were always in front !!!! Till you broke anyway !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts