I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's just me but why rub it in! :bigsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Actually I appreciate that, tells me to Stay the F away from her. Otherwise she might end up with a boat of the same name. ;) :p:

I agree though, if she has a personality like that, her former probably considers the loss of the car fair consideration for getting away. Bitch

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
There's a BWM some B1tch at the gym drives with exactly same plate...dirty pirate hookers...punch em right in the baby maker...

·
Registered
181 Posts
RSCHAP1 said:
There's a BWM some B1tch at the gym drives with exactly same plate...dirty pirate hookers...punch em right in the baby maker...
I think man-law dictates you should yank out her valve stems any time you see that car.

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
c_deezy said:
I think man-law dictates you should yank out her valve stems any time you see that car.
Heck yeah!!

OR maybe we would retort when we saw how hot HIS new girl is... :dead:

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
I actually don't...okay didn't mind that when I was single. It just meant she was a dirty *****, as easy to pick up as one, and then let her go her own way.

I like warning signs ! Most chicks don't give you that ! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
ghart said:
Maybe it's just me but why rub it in! :bigsmile:
maybe he died?

or left the old fat cow for a hot younger chic and could have cared less about the car.

ever think of that?

the license plate sounds bitter to me...

it's only a Boxster anyway! - he kept the 911 Carerra and went out and bought his new wife a Bentley with a license plate that reads "Couldhavbeenhers"

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts