Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Donnie and I HAVE NOT HAD MY BOAT IN THE WATER SINCE LAST YEAR . . . :shocked:

We have been really busy, yes, too busy for boating - if you can believe that. Sold our house, now we have to move. We`ll be packing this weekend and moving the next weekend. I might splash by July 4th. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
DonMan said:
The good news is I have spent ZERO on boat gas this year. :D

Same here pal. The Dominator is still sitting in the garage all covered up still. Maybe by July 4th I will hit the water. Working and paying bills is more important right now.

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
DonMan said:
Hello, my name is Donnie and I HAVE NOT HAD MY BOAT IN THE WATER SINCE LAST YEAR . . . :shocked:
:
Everyone(all together):" Hi Donnie!"
Counselor: Now don't worry, don't be afraid...Thinks of this as our lil' nest of trust.
It's going to be OK

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
You guys are the reason the economy is slowing!

Get out there and spend some money! :D

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Mine hasn't seen daylight either. Bright side for me is that the weather has been crap anyways.

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ghart said:
You guys are the reason the economy is slowing!

Get out there and spend some money! :D

Oh --- I have been spending money, just not on boat gas. :rolleyes:
I`ve spent several hundred dollars on the boat this year. Just little things, upgraded to dual batteries, with switch, new cables, battery boxes, onboard charger, etc.. New stereo mounting enclosure, outdrive lock, prop lock, installed a crossover bypass on engine with new hoses, new belts, new run-dry impeller. New trailer tags, renewed boat registration, updated lake-use permit ($50) .... I better stop counting now, I`ll just get upset . :unhappy1:

·
12,273 Posts
Don, did your house deal stay together?

Did you buy another house?

·
Registered
283 Posts
All that did not have their boats in the water by Memorial day should be ashamed of themselves. Now do the correct thing and get out this weekend. (gas is going down in price)

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ghart said:
Don, did your house deal stay together?

Did you buy another house?
Yes, the deal is done. Closing date June 27.

I have not bought anything yet, still looking. We are moving into a nice apartment on the 14th. No lease, just temporary.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I have not had the boat in this year and I am not going to put it in until we get over the move to the Outer Banks.

I wont have any time to get the boat ready after the move.
Going to be really busy with the move and also the start up of the new company.

·
12,273 Posts
DonMan said:
Yes, the deal is done. Closing date June 27.

I have not bought anything yet, still looking. We are moving into a nice apartment on the 14th. No lease, just temporary.
Good luck to you buddy. Should be some real deals out there on houses now!

Neighbor just down the river from me had his place listed for 3/4 mil. It sold and the new owner is knocking the current house down and plans to build a 7,300 square foot place on the property!

Can only drive property values even higher here!

Along with taxes! :confused1

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Last weekend was my first time out to....... I was to busy finishing everyopne elses boats to get mine ready !!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts