Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
69,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to National today and they said they will try to drop off my boat sometime today. The Fountain has been there for 3 weeks while they go over the damage from that frieghter that hit. I can't wait to get back out there. Hey Scarab3DMC , you going out this weekend? We NEED to meet up if you'll be around. Whisky Island is having that big party and was thinking of heading over there on saturday. Ever been?

· Premium Member
27,181 Posts

I hope everything turns out OK. My boat is going in the next couple of days (to it's new owner) and I'm aleady feeling withdrawal pains.....knowing I can't go out on it...

I may have to fire up the 625HP 2,300 LB 222 Monster Chris Craft Stinger if I don't get a new boat soon!

best of luck!

- jeff
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.