Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let the wise-ass comments begin!!! :yak:

Turned in my beeper yesterday and the weight of the world came off my shoulders... who knew something 2"x3" could make your life SO miserable! :angry1:

I've missed all of you these last couple of weeks! I know it'll take me a LONG time to catch-up on all the posts I've missed, so if anyone wants to give me a quick run-down of what's been up, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Hope everyone's enjoying their summer so far... I know I will now!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Welcome back GEB,
Well in short there are lots of new members,
Things were just fine until Jeff messed with our post count and everyone went backwards except for 1boatnut. He went on a real post wh*ring mission and now has 24,000 + post's:laugher:, Glad to have you back
ducHunter:smile1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
P5NAV said:
Welcome Back!! Did you take the pager, duct tape it to a brick, and have a burial at sea with it??
I wish I could have... believe me I wanted to quite a few times throughout the last few weeks! But I had to turn the beeper over to the next poor soul that follows me in the rotation... yes, I said 'rotation'... that means I get to do it all over again in 11 weeks! :confused1 :angry1:

At least the summer will be over by then! :gunner: beeper

Thanks for all the welcomes... I'll do my best to catch-up on everything and add my special 'spicy' comments - for Gilla! GIRL POWER, Speed Diva, and let the blond jokes fly, Stu... I'm ready!! :D :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.