Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have to work thru the weekend so, I hope everyone else has a safe and enjoyable time boating. Last weekend was cool, seems like everywhere in the states and great weather and a few of us posted our weekends here. On the bright side summer is only half way and I still have half to go. Be safe and have fun.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Sucks to be you man !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
JUST KIDDING !!!!!!!!! ( just read the " high road " thread, couldnt resist !! )

Thats terrible,,,, of course as long as its good holiday pay, you can't complain to much,,, there are lots of people out of work right now so I guess it's a " take it when you can get it " time in our lives,,, like you said,, ,lots of summer left,,, enjoy it after the lakes warm up !!!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
hey jimgoog,sorry you got to work this weekend....To help ease your pain,I will boat twice as hard and maybe even throw in a extra day on the water,just so you won't feel too bad:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Sorry man,just had to do it.:D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That it does. There is a river, The cumberland about 20 min from the house. Might go down there. Alot of jet skis and jet boats. Probably just give the boat a rest and work on tightening up and cleaning it for next weekend. Kinda dangerous on KY lake on the holidays, to many drunks on the water. Way to many jet skis too. Do me a favor and smoke some boats for me. I love it when they challenge me. Just pick your fights wisely and you will allways win. The bass boat guys have not yet figured that one out yet. They allways want to race in the bay out towards the lake. As soon as you hit the ruff stuff, they get blown away.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OB I wish it was holiday pay. I am in the military. Shoot (that's not a bad word is it?), if I got holiday pay there would be none in the winter for me I would work all of them and chill out over the summer. Oh yeah, the lake is already 85 degrees might get to 90 or higher, its like bath water.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
No kidding,,, when you see A 300 BLACKMAX on the back of a 16' flat bottom fishing boat,,, thats a race we will save for the open water,,,, I may only run 70, but I can still do it in 3 footers to !!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
OB you got it, after they hit the rough, they just breath exhaust fumes in. I thought about getting one of those propane adapters for mine, so when i go past them, I can light it up and shoot flames out the exhaust like the Bat mobile and burn their eyebrows off.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
GEB has to work on thursday, but we probably won't take the boat out for fear of something happening to it with it's sale scheduled early next week....

- jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts