Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Ok. now I recognice them. I have a sketch here at the house from Mitcher T of a few he's painted. I know they flew him down to Floida to paint a few. They call one of them the Warbird. They're made in Florida I think. Ask MitcherT what he thinks...

- jeff

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Yeah, Harry Schoell was the designer/builder. Last I knew he moved onto Thunderboat Row n Miami. When I worked for him he was in Lauderdale. I can look up his number tomorrow if you would like. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
This is the Warbird I did for him. Mike Crawford from Crawford Marine in lansing was the dealer/Client. This hull was for sale a couple of years ago minus the engines. I can get you his number also if you're interested in tracing this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jim that is my old boat, awesome machine traded it for sr419 formula only because family got to large. Still thinking about buying it back, because I really miss the ride. If you want to know any thing about it just ask. Mid 70's smoth ride in 3 to 5 off of Ft Lauderdale, FL. Have videos of it running.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.