Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday, Headed to Turkey Pt at 2:30 to watch Thunder on the Bay boats go blasting by! Then heading to the Inn for some drinks, leaving at sunset. Not sure SAT , but Sunday hope to see some of those big boats at JJ's. Jeff-I tried talking Kent into bringing out the 46 Cig for the Poker Run, but he's still trying to sell it. He doesn't want to hurt it. :angry1: Love to run it myself, but Myrtle Beach the next weekend and building a new home to put the boat in, funds a little tight! DEFINITELY ROCK THE BAY!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
tikibailes said:
Friday, Headed to Turkey Pt at 2:30 to watch Thunder on the Bay boats go blasting by! Then heading to the Inn for some drinks, leaving at sunset. Not sure SAT , but Sunday hope to see some of those big boats at JJ's. Jeff-I tried talking Kent into bringing out the 46 Cig for the Poker Run, but he's still trying to sell it. He doesn't want to hurt it. :angry1: Love to run it myself, but Myrtle Beach the next weekend and building a new home to put the boat in, funds a little tight! DEFINITELY ROCK THE BAY!! :D :D
Dave, I'm gonna try to get out of work on time Friday and go straight to the inn. Should be there by 5:30.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
tikibailes said:

tell Kent that keeping the 46 hidden away in a garage when lots of potential buyers will be in a town is not the way to advertise a boat.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Inn Happy Hour

Speedwake said:
tell Kent that keeping the 46 hidden away in a garage when lots of potential buyers will be in a town is n

ot the way to advertise a boat.

I'll try it, see if it works!! :bandit:

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: Inn Happy Hour

hap hazzard said:
Dave, I'm gonna try to get out of work on time Friday and go straight to the inn. Should be there by 5:30.

sounds good Hap, are you staying overnight

1 - 18 of 18 Posts