Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sucks to be a kid...that is, unless your dad has a brand new 44' MTI Cat with twin 1,200 HP Joey Griffin engines and #6 drives.

My buddy Frank Lindaberry, owner of Lindy's Landscaping in New Jersey just picked up his new 44' MTI Cat after a very long wait.

Just like every other MTI Cat I have ever seen, the quality of construction is off the charts.

Needless to say, he and his entire family love the boat. We got together with them today on the Chesapeake Bay.

Attachments

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
I think I saw him pulling out onto 272 when I was heading to drop in yesterday. HUGE boat, real head turner. Looks almost too big to be going down the road really, like one that should probably be on a tilt.

Nice boat, impressive paint scheme. :)

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
PJDiesel said:
I think I saw him pulling out onto 272 when I was heading to drop in yesterday. HUGE boat, real head turner. Looks almost too big to be going down the road really, like one that should probably be on a tilt...
I'm not sure if you saw his boat or not, but Frank's wife told me that they do transport it on a tilt because it is over 9' wide. (10'8" exactly) Jeff and I saw it on the trailer just before they launched it on Saturday, but it was level at that point. Unfortunately there was a crowd at the ramp due to a huge benefit fishing tournament, so we missed the launch, but I bet it was a sight going down the ramp! :eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.