Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I was actually afraid to open this post after reading the title!!!:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Um, " Lake MIchigan " and we get crap for picking on Blondes !!!!!!!:D :D :D ( just kidding !!!! )

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Looked like Miami to me... I've never seen Lake Michigan... is that a white-sand beach, and is the water really that blue???

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes to both answers. I might be a little partial,but Chicago has it all when it comes to boating.
Except the weather:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Thats a fair way of putting it. Thats a " second vote " for Chicago,,, has anything you want, beaches, open water, rivers, and we get lots of big water here 10'-12' waves common here:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
it is just out of the picture at the bottom

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
obnoxus said:
I was actually afraid to open this post after reading the title!!!:laugher: :laugher:
I'll have to second that!!:laugher: :laugher:

Anyway, Lake Michigan is a awesome lake to boat in. I've never been around the windy city boating though

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Aggressor Tom said:
Greeneyedbeacher, Inland lakes have a "shore line" to what the ocean has a "coast line".
That's why I used the word 'coast line' in my post... I didn't realize that a lake shore could look so much like the east coast beaches... must be nice! :cool:

Lakers: be careful claiming a monoply on 'shore line'... the folks who live and play at the Jersey shore will jump on that one! ;) ;) ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.