Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, here we go...

A young college student from Afghanistan has been in the United States for about 6 months when he starts to get terrible migraine headaches.

He can't eat, sleep or study so he looks in the telephone book to see if there are any Afghani Doctors in his area. He's surprised to find one and calls to makes an appointment.

He sees the Doctor and describes the symptoms. The Doctor tells him to take a dump in a metal bucket that is sitting in the room. Then the Doctor tells the young student to urinate in the bucket and to let is sit overnight and return the next day. The student returns the next day to see the Doctor. He is surprised to see the bucket still sitting where he left it, thinking that the Doctor wanted a stool and urine sample for testing. The Doctor walks in and tells the young student to take the bucket into the closet and to kneel in front of it. Then he tells the student to place his face into the bucket and breathe deeply for one hour. The doctor closes the closet door and returns one hour later.

He opens the closet door and asks the young student how he feels. The student proclaims "It's miraculous! - I feel great, perfect, I've never felt better". He then says "What was wrong with me" - The doctor replies: "You were homesick".

ha ha ha ha !!!!!

:gunner: :gunner: :gunner: :gunner: :beard:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Not bad Jeff....:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member