Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of spending just about the entire day with Jeff here at the plant yesterday. Jeff is great guy, great knowledge and very personable. We sure enjoyed having you here Jeff, thanks for taking your time to drive up and spend time with us. Although we missed having the new Innovator ready for him to run in, I'm sure he'll have a few words that he'll share with you all on what he saw.

You're awesome dude - thanks again, I look forward to you & Karen both making the next trip.

PS.
Karen, we even stayed out of trouble. :D

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Too bad I was too busy to make it over to see you Jeff, I usually am the one to keep David in line. I won't allow rude behavior, so he watches his manners around me, and Karen can attest that I'm always polite. (Right????????)

I'll make it a point to show up next time you're here.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In-Line, Mitcher T you gotta be kidding, It's clear by your statement you must have been sippin some more of Kentucky's finest, no make that, gulping,.....(Again) I have archives of Mitcher T episodes where I've had to rescue him from establishment that are less than.....how you say....reputable :D You all know Mitcher is a Artist/Painter, right now he's painting himself into a corner...........If truth be known........lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
hhhmmmmppppphhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts