1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Congrats!!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
It's you and me Jeff,,,we can catch him !!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
catch him hell...
I'm just going to go into the administrative console and bump my post count up to 500,000 or so....

nah....

that wouldn't be any fun....

but that would sure piss him off....

:)

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
no, but my older sister was on the original Band Stand a number of times....

Actually I did not grow up in Philly. I grew up in the suburbs - there were farms where I grew up. I still remember the buck shot rustling through the corn stalks where my brother and I used to steal corn in preparation for Halloween. The guy that owned the farm used to shoot at us...

:) - jeff

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
my older sister was on the original Band Stand a number of times.

Damn Jeff,that was going to be my next question, if you were ever on Bandstand,and do you still have your Neru jacket,peace emblem or Leisure suit:laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I was a little to young for the 60's.
NO NERU Jacket, but I did only one polyester liesure suit - until I came to my senses are burned it....

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
The 60's,,,,,, what were the 60's !!!!????

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JEFFJ said:
I was a little to young for the 60's.
NO NERU Jacket,

Ok Jeff, fess up ! We're about the same age and I grew in the middle of corn country and I had Neru jackets, bell bottom pants, sash belts, long hair, beads, etc ! And this started in junior high school. My nickname back then was "The Guru".
Now the east & west coasts were always ahead of us, so you had to be making the scene man! :D
I thought those poly suits were a 70's thing. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Let me help, Stu...

I'm not surprised about Jeff's Neru jacketless youth - Jeff'll be the fist to admit that he was never into keeping up with fashion. Even today, he always dresses nice, but he would never be accused of being trendy. Heck, he doesn't even own a pair of jeans or cut-off shorts... well, he does own a pair of jeans, but I've never seen him wear them. :D

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Yea Jeff, I'm a little younger than you and I remember all those things. You were probably into the Beatles . stu, I remember all the same things. I think Jeff is hiding something. Maybe it has something to do with the Kennedy assassination:laugher:

All right come clean:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts