Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or Garbage Pail....

Anyway

I need to put together a large quantity of punch for a pig roast this weekend.

What recipe due you use?

How much booze? How much juice? Fruit?

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
You could do a trash can where everybody brings a bottle of white liquor. Vodka, rum, etc. Mix it all up with some fruit juice. Orange, cranberry, HI-C, whatever.

Buy some pinapple, oranges, apples, melon, etc and soak them overnight in some vodka.

Let the fun begin. Just make sure you trust your frien's and no one is going to throw a 5th of Gin in the mix!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
blackhawk said:
You could do a trash can where everybody brings a bottle of white liquor. Vodka, rum, etc. Mix it all up with some fruit juice. Orange, cranberry, HI-C, whatever.

Buy some pinapple, oranges, apples, melon, etc and soak them overnight in some vodka.

Let the fun begin. Just make sure you trust your frien's and no one is going to throw a 5th of Gin in the mix!!!
Could not have said it better myself. In college we always made it at our frat parties the girls LOVED it :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
We always made them with grain alcohol. Called 'em hairy buffaloes... go figure. Used lot's of grape juice too. Boy did that leave stains in the bathroom. :laugher:

I second the gin thing. You DO NOT want gin in the mix. Makes the whole thing taste like a pine tree. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Whapatula (sp) as mentioned added OJ,Hi-C fruit punch, Pineapple juice and cut up fruit add booze until desired strength/taste call it good! Be prepared for lots of puking as mentioned lite weights just can't kept track of how much they are drinking especially when the start eating the fruit pieces that have concentrated alcohol absorbed in it. Good Time Though! In VA we mixed in everclear oh boy that was good!

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
"Back in my youthful days" --- (ok, last month :D ), we used Everclear and Vodka with grape juice, Ocean Spray cranberry, OJ and pineapple juice. Then added real fruit chunks (melon and pineapple are best).
We start with a fifth of Everclear and fifth of Vodka and add fruit juice to taste , then throw in fruit chunks.

Be careful, it could induce a coma. I`m serious.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Grab a 5 gallon Gatorade cooler.
Pour in 40oz of Rum, 12-16 beer, 5 cans of frozen lemonade (just the concentrate, no water) add ice to fill it up, and don't make any plans......

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Sangria :D Lots of it :D

At one of my fathers poker run partys YEARS ago, he bought a water cooler and filled the water jug with sagria !

Lastest till 1 or 2 in the morning when a small fight brough out and they knocked the cooler over. Thank god it was out side :rolleyes: . And thank god I wasn't in the fight :laugher: . I was in the hot tub :blush:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts