Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it is true. I am a Speedwake junkie. I went to upload a picture in the boating bloopers and found out I have used all my alloted space:(

So here it goes:
Hi my name is Paul,and I,m a posting Ho on Speedwake.com
I didn;t want to believe it,but I now no its true. I need help!!!!!!!!
Would there be anyone interested in becoming my posting Ho Buddy? You know,someone I can call when I feel the need to post,they can talk me down. Is anyone aware of a posting HO # to call when I feel the urge? You know,like a suicide hotline for posting HO's. Just saying this outloud makes me feel better already. I am told that the 1st step to recovery is admitting it.

Thanks Paul

P.S --or,Jeff could just give me more space:laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Man our first post Ho is going on the wagon ? what is up with that? and remeber....................................................................

"The difference between a drunk and a alcoholic is that a drunk doesn't have to attend all those meetings."

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
So what are you telling us ????

:D :D :D

Wait a sec., Jeff has used twice the amount of space !

oops, forgot he's the Boss Man! I apologize.....

:oops: :D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Oh yea I have loads of space as I have posted none.....send em to me and I will post em for ya.....

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Thats not the only kind of HO you are !!!!!!!!!!:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
What a guy !!! Hey how about allowing bigger picture uploads!!!???

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Oh no....................now he is gonna fill up the gallery with all sorts of stuff:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
I have no doughts at all that you will filler up :D But when ya run out drop in the mail to me I will never fill up my 4 meg................that is a lot of pic's for sure :D

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Can you imagine if you did give him your number and he call you everytime he wanted to post on here.:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Boatnut will have to get a cellular modem so he can post from the boat this summer !!!

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Ok, I'll risk being accused of being blonde again... do you really have one? Jeff and I were talking about getting his laptop set up for wireless connectablility so that I wouldn't be stuck at home working while he's off boating. I'm curious about the equipment, cost, reliability, etc. :confused: :)

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, I can't lie to you. Don't really have one. But my cell phone does have the option.Jeff you should be ashamed leaving greeneyed beacher home while your boating

Was just trying to get obnoxus nervous

I think FA18Driver might have one

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Appreciate the honesty, boatnut. Maybe FA18 will see this and respond.

To Jeff's credit, he said that if I had to work on a sunny weekend then he wouldn't go boating without me... for more than a few hours! What a guy!!! ;) ;) ;)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well the wireless I have is a Eithernet Card, it is used for the network conection. I do have the one for the cell phone but it isn't very fast and the conection kinds suck most times. It is ok to download mail but not too good for surfing. It only conects at 14.4k :( but it does work.....uses up a lot of cell time thou:D :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts