Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it's running sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Man I needed to hear that sound. Charging the batteries and maybe gonna start to buff it out.

I am also working on a 32 Sunsation for a buddy of mine. Replacing carbs and intakes. Went yesterday to the machine shop where we are getting the manifolds cut and ported. The place is like something out of American Grafiti. We were out in the parking lot when I heard the sounds of a engine roaring. My buddy and me kept looking for the car to approach. Then we realized,they were running the dyno .. It was the cooooooooolest soud I heard. He was doing a blown small block. Over 700 hp @7000 rpm's. Damn it was awesome. Cant wait to go back to fit the manifolds.:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Kewl:D ain't it grand when ya get em running after the long winter hibernation????????? Now when you finish buffing it out I will send one of the guys up to get ya and come buff out my boat, it needs it soooooooo soooooo bad!!!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
I seem have a little of that time on my hands too:gunner: :gunner:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Thats cool nut!! I cant wait to pull the old Baja out of the garage and start it up as well!! Something about the rumble of 4" pipes:D :D If you have extra time, come on across the pond and start cleaning my boat too:D No really, I'll let you:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
There ya go,,, boat cleaning service !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Tell ya what,,, clean mine for nothing and I will advertise the great job you did !!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
When will I be able to go boating again? I hope in the next few weeks, I am already walking (ok with a crutch) but I am on my feet. I ask the girl at the re-hab what she thought, and she said in a week or so i will be walking ok and that I should be able to get out and play some??????????????????????

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey invisable man-glad your coming along.You even hit the 400 post mark.:D just think of the damage you could cause now!!:laugher: :laugher:but it is good to have you back. 1 less guy picking on me:D :gunner:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
is she cute,,,,,, you could always take fer with just in case you had a,,, ummm,,, flairup !!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
obnoxus said:
is she cute,,,,,, you could always take fer with just in case you had a,,, ummm,,, flairup !!!!!
I dont think he has a problem with that leg:laugher:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts