Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
me and a buddy built this one it was a blank hull it has 550hp 502 full hyd steering (which helps big time) this boat runs 78 on gps no problems it has 380 k planes that also helps . the boat handles much better with a 2inch shorter lower and pics up 3 mph good luck james.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
imco and merc make a shorter lower in 1 and 2 inch shorter lowers when we got the boat it had a 2 x2 hole in the side where a bass boat t boned it had no moter or drive so we tore it down to a bare hull and had the glass work done the just started all over the only thing that is wellcraft is the hull we did every thing new wire harness, hyd steering ,k planes, pop up cleats, all new dash,and i allmost forgot the paint a local race paint shop did it the pics just dont do it.in person it is flawless.. we have a stage 2 procharger in the box just waiting but i dont thing it will be used until it gets the fast ecu system (efi) thanks james..

·
Registered
73 Posts
no i don't build my own stuff i leave that to the experts.. i wish i had the time. but my 115 employees take allot of my time.....do i know you?? i will be at the thousand islands poker run in a couple weeks.. if mike feels froggie we can go from 0 to 100, 50 to 100, 50 to 150, or 50 to 174mph whacha want??? ;) anyways there is always somebody faster just look at the left arm of your buddie :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
i got ya.when yall make it down here for a fpc run please email me cause we do all of Stu's runs..they are some of the best and i know i have been all over the country doing poker runs.. i promise it will not disappoint ..try destin,jacksonville, ft myers or the daddy key west..let me know when your coming so i can put the race fuel in :D :D james [email protected]

·
Registered
73 Posts
no its the weekend before destin wish i could i will be there next year.. my wifes best friend lives real close and it would be a good chance to get her to go to one.. i see your in Ga. have you ran the destin run??? its alot better than the lanier run, not that its bad its just alot bigger hardware in destin.. james

·
Registered
73 Posts
ChromeGorilla said:
James, we saw you guys rollin down black creek with the 22. It sounded real healthy. Nice job! You heading down to Astor with GatorOne saturday? We're going to the glen.

Scarab28-excel since we can't brag about our own hardware and we are living off others glory :rolleyes: how would your buddy feel getting his azz waxed by a 18' Donzi that's 31 years old? Standing start, rolling start, whatever you heart desires. Complete ownage! The beak wouldn't even stand a chance......... :shocked:

That 42 would be the 18's little biotch!

But hey that's not my boat......... it's a friends. None the less, that 42 couldn't hold the Donzi's jock.
was that you in the 22 donzi?? if so you should have stoped us.. are you going to destin??

·
Registered
73 Posts
biotch keep cruising around in you little old scarab! why dont you get off big m's jock for just alittle while. this is one of the reasons i dont come on this web site. because someone comes on here asking about a 22 scarab and its handling i post on here some things that i know that works with this little boat the some old a$$ tard has to turn it into a bunch of bull$hit! great job!! o yea i know david callen and john cosker their my buddie we share alot of hobbies they have the fastest boat they will smoke you! now i sound just as stupid as you.. im done with you! show in loto dont be a pu$$y

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.