Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
the 22 was too fast 4 its size that is why they quit making it. suprised your insurance does not reflect this fact. 75 in my 28 seems too fast 69 in the 22 has got to be a rush at the least. dont think trim tabs will help a whole lot. need a bigger boat is the answer. have fun for a year or two and when u can afford upgrade to a larger craft!!! stay safe and use your lanyard cut off is that small fast 22!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
SCARAB J WHERE ARE YOU??? LOTO SHOOTOUT AND NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!

TO QUOTE SCARAB J..." im done with you! show in loto dont be a pu$$y"

WELL IMAGINE THIS HERE WE SIT AT THE PIER IN FRONT OF SHOOTERS 21 AT THE LOTO SHOOTOUT....AND GUESS WHAT ONLY TWO NOR TECH CATS HERE AND NEITHER ARE OWNED BY BILL P.(3600 NOR-CAT)... AM I SURPRISED NO!!! WHY CAUSE I ALREADY KNEW SCARAB J AKA" JAMES" WAS FULL OF ****!!! FINAL DAY OF THE SHOOTOUT AND NO BILLY P. OR JAMIE GIRL TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE!!!! THIS IS A FACT!!! FUNNY HOW SCAB J IS SO BIG BEHIND HIS KEYBOARD AT HIS TRAILER IN ORANGE PARK FLA. BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP JAMIE GIRL IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION... NO I SUPPOSE SCAB J WILL HAVE SOME BIG EXCUSE (my god didn't ya all know dere was a hurrycane neer our trailler park and I had to stey hume and stake the trailler to the grownd so it wouldn't blow away) BUT FACTS ARE FACTS AND NO BILLY P OR JAMIE GIRLS TO BE FOUND ANY WHERE NEAR THE RACE DOCKS...JUST TWO NOR-CATS PRESENT AND NEITHER OF THEM ARE THE BS GANG FROM ORANGE PARK....JAMIE BOY IT MUST BE TRUE THAT U ARE AN ASST. DITCH DIGGER AS YOUR PROFILE STATES BECAUSE U CALLED US OUT AND LOOK WHO IS NOW THE IN THE DITCH DIGGIN BS MUD CAUSE THAT IS WHAT U ARE!!!! BS AND FULL OF **** :gunner: JAMIE PU$$Y...LOOKS LIKE THIS BIG WAD OF BENJAMIN'S IN MY POCKET WILL BE GOING BACK TO ILLINOIS WITH ME,,,,DARN I WAS PLANING ON AN EQUAL SIZE WAD IN MY OTHER POCKET BUT THE "BIGMOUTH PU$$Y" DIDN'T SHOW!!! HALF HOUR TO GO AND NO FLORIDA GIRLS ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND!!! LOL

AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ALL HERE THAT YOU COULD NOT FIND AN ALL BLACK 42' FOUNTAIN WITH IN GEL COAT RACE STRIPES THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS UNIQUE ONE...THAT IS RIGHT NOW SITTING AT THE RACE DOCKS IN FRONT OF SHOOTERS 21 AS I POST THIS FROM THE PORTABLE LAPTOP COMPUTER!!!! THE MIGHTY 42' FOUNTAIN WILL BE IN FLORIDA ALL WINTER THIS YEAR AND DOING SEVERAL FPC RUNS....SO JAMIE GIRL U CAN RUN BUT U CAN'T HIDE 4-EVER!!! :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.