Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
i got ya.when yall make it down here for a fpc run please email me cause we do all of Stu's runs..they are some of the best and i know i have been all over the country doing poker runs.. i promise it will not disappoint ..try destin,jacksonville, ft myers or the daddy key west..let me know when your coming so i can put the race fuel in :D :D james [email protected]

·
Registered
710 Posts
Scarabj said:
i got ya.when yall make it down here for a fpc run please email me cause we do all of Stu's runs..they are some of the best and i know i have been all over the country doing poker runs.. i promise it will not disappoint ..try destin,jacksonville, ft myers or the daddy key west..let me know when your coming so i can put the race fuel in :D :D james [email protected]
Are you doing stus run at lake lanier would like to meet ya

·
Registered
73 Posts
no its the weekend before destin wish i could i will be there next year.. my wifes best friend lives real close and it would be a good chance to get her to go to one.. i see your in Ga. have you ran the destin run??? its alot better than the lanier run, not that its bad its just alot bigger hardware in destin.. james

·
Registered
710 Posts
No i have not i live on lanier so that my home waters . I play everyweekend out ther i have not got a big enuff boat yet to start run but have been working in alot of them at check points up here

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
James, we saw you guys rollin down black creek with the 22. It sounded real healthy. Nice job! You heading down to Astor with GatorOne saturday? We're going to the glen.

Scarab28-excel since we can't brag about our own hardware and we are living off others glory :rolleyes: how would your buddy feel getting his azz waxed by a 18' Donzi that's 31 years old? Standing start, rolling start, whatever you heart desires. Complete ownage! The beak wouldn't even stand a chance......... :shocked:

That 42 would be the 18's little biotch!

But hey that's not my boat......... it's a friends. None the less, that 42 couldn't hold the Donzi's jock.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
he says the most amazing thing about his boat to him isn't the 120+ top end...he says it's the acceleration. Like it's a friggin slingshot. 18' boat with big HP and a surface drive.

but again..it aint my boat and my dad can beat up your dad..... :winker:

·
Registered
73 Posts
ChromeGorilla said:
James, we saw you guys rollin down black creek with the 22. It sounded real healthy. Nice job! You heading down to Astor with GatorOne saturday? We're going to the glen.

Scarab28-excel since we can't brag about our own hardware and we are living off others glory :rolleyes: how would your buddy feel getting his azz waxed by a 18' Donzi that's 31 years old? Standing start, rolling start, whatever you heart desires. Complete ownage! The beak wouldn't even stand a chance......... :shocked:

That 42 would be the 18's little biotch!

But hey that's not my boat......... it's a friends. None the less, that 42 couldn't hold the Donzi's jock.
was that you in the 22 donzi?? if so you should have stoped us.. are you going to destin??

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Went last year had a lot of fun. Want to go but don't think I can make it. I am getting out of the Navy next week and will just be starting my new job then....hopefully..... we'll see. :confused1

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Big M's nuts must be might tasty! I just don't understand your obsession?!?!?! Any way, if you payed attention that tattle tale pic is from a 3600 supercat that is owned by James' friend Bill P. And yes it hauls azz. James is having a 39 V Nor-tech built. Don't hate player....... :boo:

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
I don't know about all this chit you guys are talking but all those boats are pretty sweet.. That Donzi is one amazing machine.. I wish I could get a pair of surface drives... sweetness!

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.