Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
Just my 02 - I'm not into this my buddy stuff when it comes to unwarranted bench racing.

All boats mentioned have nice hardware.

Doesn't matter if you are a 'Cutt'm a check' or you do it yourself.

To enter a race both must agree to do it.

No one wins or loses without an actual fair contest.

If you do race.....
Whoever wins, wins
Whoever loses, loses.

No excuses, it is what it is.

Unless you guys know each other this whole things sounds like a one person bench race that doesn't need to be happening.

·
Registered
73 Posts
biotch keep cruising around in you little old scarab! why dont you get off big m's jock for just alittle while. this is one of the reasons i dont come on this web site. because someone comes on here asking about a 22 scarab and its handling i post on here some things that i know that works with this little boat the some old a$$ tard has to turn it into a bunch of bull$hit! great job!! o yea i know david callen and john cosker their my buddie we share alot of hobbies they have the fastest boat they will smoke you! now i sound just as stupid as you.. im done with you! show in loto dont be a pu$$y

·
Registered
710 Posts
Dmoney! said:
Thread HIJACKERS.There are those of us with 22 Scarabs looking for useful information,so please continue this coversation somewhere else.

Thanks
I have to agree with dmoney . All info on scarab 22 has made a huge difference in my boating experiece Quit keyboard racing no one will win

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: BIG M CALLS U ON UR CLAIMS!!!!!

SCARAB-28EXCEL said:
BIG M REVIEWED ALL THE POSTS AND THIS IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY...

1. NO WAY DOES YOUR NOR-TECH DO 165 AS DISPLAYED IN THE TATTLE TALE GPS SPEEDO.....HE SAID THE THE OLD RECORD BY OUTERLIMITS OWNER MIKE F. WAS ABT THAT SPEED TILL REGGIE BROKE IT.

2. IF YOU REALLY HAD A COMPANY WITH 100+ EMPLOYEES YOU PROB. WOULD HAVE A WEBSITE OR AT LEAST SOMETHING TO SHOW ITS EXISTANCE...BUT U IGNORED 2 REQUESTS TO CITE AS SUCH

3. HE DOUBTS THAT THOSE KEITH E. MOTORS BELONG TO YOU AND ARE NOT GOING INTO YOUR BOAT...UR BS ING US BECAUSE EARLIER IN THE THREADS U STATED THE OLD MOTORS FROM YOUR SUPPOSED 109MPH SCARAB WERE IN THE SUPPOSED NOR-TECH

4. YOU MAY BE FAKING BOTH THE SCARAB AND THE NORTECH OWNERSHIP COMPLETELY AND ONLY HAVE A 22' BOAT U KEEP TALKIN OF IF EVEN THAT!!!!!

5. YOU PROB. DONT EVEN RUN OR HANG WITH FPC

IN OTHER WORDS BIG M IS CALLING YOU OUT ON ALL OF THIS..HE SAYS PUT UP PHOTOS OF YOUR CLAIMS WITH U OPERATING THE BOATS AS WE HAVE DONE AND PROVE THE 100+ COMPANY OR SHUT UP CAUSE U ARE A CYBER FAKE!!!

HAVE TO SAY JAMES WE HAVE PUT UP OUR STUFF ALL THE WAY AROUND NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO MAKE US BELIVERS OR CONTINUE YOUR CHARADE!!!

BIG M WOULD HAVE WRITTEN THIS POST HIMSELF BUT HE WAS VERY BUSY GETTIN HIS NEW FULL HYDRAULIC STEERING HELM INSTALLED THIS WEEK SO HE CAN BE READY FOR THE BIG POKER RUN ON LAKE MICH, U KNOW THE POKER RUNS OF AMERICA LISTED ONE FOR THIS WEEKEND THAT FRIENDS LIKE MIKE LIVORSI AND SHOGREN FOUNTAIN WILL BE AT WHO BTW ARE BOTH SPONSERS OF OUR CLUB NORTHERN ILLINOIS OFFSHORE CLUB... HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.nioffshore.com/

WHAT CLUB DO U BELONG TO JAMES BS SOCIETY OF AMERICA????

BE MEAN OR COME CLEAN JAMES THE OFFSHORE WORLD IS AWAITING YOUR REPLY OF PROOF!!!!!!

:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

I might be able to Clearify some false information posted here ..... the post about James's 109mph Scarab are indeed incorrect . Ihave seen and even took a ride in the boat .... I believe the day we went out the GPS read ... 112mph ..... you can believe its very real ...
one more thing .... SCARAB-28EXCEL ....take those fuggn caps off....... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
253 Posts
SCARAB J WHERE ARE YOU??? LOTO SHOOTOUT AND NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!

TO QUOTE SCARAB J..." im done with you! show in loto dont be a pu$$y"

WELL IMAGINE THIS HERE WE SIT AT THE PIER IN FRONT OF SHOOTERS 21 AT THE LOTO SHOOTOUT....AND GUESS WHAT ONLY TWO NOR TECH CATS HERE AND NEITHER ARE OWNED BY BILL P.(3600 NOR-CAT)... AM I SURPRISED NO!!! WHY CAUSE I ALREADY KNEW SCARAB J AKA" JAMES" WAS FULL OF ****!!! FINAL DAY OF THE SHOOTOUT AND NO BILLY P. OR JAMIE GIRL TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE!!!! THIS IS A FACT!!! FUNNY HOW SCAB J IS SO BIG BEHIND HIS KEYBOARD AT HIS TRAILER IN ORANGE PARK FLA. BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP JAMIE GIRL IS ALL TALK AND NO ACTION... NO I SUPPOSE SCAB J WILL HAVE SOME BIG EXCUSE (my god didn't ya all know dere was a hurrycane neer our trailler park and I had to stey hume and stake the trailler to the grownd so it wouldn't blow away) BUT FACTS ARE FACTS AND NO BILLY P OR JAMIE GIRLS TO BE FOUND ANY WHERE NEAR THE RACE DOCKS...JUST TWO NOR-CATS PRESENT AND NEITHER OF THEM ARE THE BS GANG FROM ORANGE PARK....JAMIE BOY IT MUST BE TRUE THAT U ARE AN ASST. DITCH DIGGER AS YOUR PROFILE STATES BECAUSE U CALLED US OUT AND LOOK WHO IS NOW THE IN THE DITCH DIGGIN BS MUD CAUSE THAT IS WHAT U ARE!!!! BS AND FULL OF **** :gunner: JAMIE PU$$Y...LOOKS LIKE THIS BIG WAD OF BENJAMIN'S IN MY POCKET WILL BE GOING BACK TO ILLINOIS WITH ME,,,,DARN I WAS PLANING ON AN EQUAL SIZE WAD IN MY OTHER POCKET BUT THE "BIGMOUTH PU$$Y" DIDN'T SHOW!!! HALF HOUR TO GO AND NO FLORIDA GIRLS ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND!!! LOL

AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ALL HERE THAT YOU COULD NOT FIND AN ALL BLACK 42' FOUNTAIN WITH IN GEL COAT RACE STRIPES THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS UNIQUE ONE...THAT IS RIGHT NOW SITTING AT THE RACE DOCKS IN FRONT OF SHOOTERS 21 AS I POST THIS FROM THE PORTABLE LAPTOP COMPUTER!!!! THE MIGHTY 42' FOUNTAIN WILL BE IN FLORIDA ALL WINTER THIS YEAR AND DOING SEVERAL FPC RUNS....SO JAMIE GIRL U CAN RUN BUT U CAN'T HIDE 4-EVER!!! :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1996 scarab with the 454 (7.4 mercury). on it, I added the Bennett trim tabs to it a few weeks ago and i am seeing that it is plaining out quicker and more stable it seems. I got the 10x12 and i love them, i do see a difference.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.