Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody broken their kneecap before? How was the recovery? Got the X-rays last night, waiting to see an othopedic surgeon as soon as I can get it.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
David Padgett of the Louisville Cardinals Basketball team did last year when he collided with another player. Happened early in the season and was back roughly mid / late season. Played in all the big east tournament and end up in the Elite 8 for the NCAA

so there is hope. it may not be that bad...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
UP_ROKTOY said:
He tripped at work..... :laugher: :laugher:
its the dam wheels on the chairs, 5 wheels can get out of control and send you into the desk leg knee cap first! :laugher:

Good luck Matt, hope this doesn't kill your boating season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,398 Posts
Silver Fox, I really don't see anything wrong you sally. Fuel up the boat we have a rally to be at :yak:
I heard the wait staff at Pper Joe's did that to you :laugher:
I really don't see anything wrong with your knee!!!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,043 Posts
Sunsation96 said:
Silver Fox, I really don't see anything wrong you sally. Fuel up the boat we have a rally to be at :yak:
I heard the wait staff at Pper Joe's did that to you :laugher:
:laugher:

Might have been the waiter at beach grill when matt hit on the guy
 

·
Rock Steady
Joined
·
13,139 Posts
Holy cow!! Guess that means you won't want to be climbing in out of that BIG truck for the next month or so...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,043 Posts
After we left work the other day he called me up and said So I just got home, and I tried to get ut of the truck and just landed flat on my face. haha he was muther fukcing every thing in sight, pretty funny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,508 Posts
MattBMiller said:
Anybody broken their kneecap before? How was the recovery? Got the X-rays last night, waiting to see an othopedic surgeon as soon as I can get it.
Damn, that has to hurt! How did you do that?

Good luck I hope it heals quickly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
axkiker said:
David Padgett of the Louisville Cardinals Basketball team did last year when he collided with another player. Happened early in the season and was back roughly mid / late season. Played in all the big east tournament and end up in the Elite 8 for the NCAA

so there is hope. it may not be that bad...
That guy is a college athlete. It will all depend on age. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sunsation96 said:
Silver Fox, I really don't see anything wrong you sally. Fuel up the boat we have a rally to be at :yak:
I heard the wait staff at Pper Joe's did that to you :laugher:
I really don't see anything wrong with your knee!!!
Thanks....feels better already! :laugher:

Doc says no boating for me. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
My step father just went through this. Broke it the first week of January and is now at 85%. but he had complications 1-2 months after the doctor had drilled and wired it, it seperated again.
Good luck
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top