Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never heard of this lake before...anyone ever been there...It is on the smaller side 11.5 miles long...just curious. :D :D

Undertaker :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
its usually known around as Long level, havent been there in my boat yet but have been there on friends, nice place and ive seen some nice hardware running there, definitly better than Blue Marsh where i usually go, but its closer..

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
andysperformance said:
its usually known around as Long level, havent been there in my boat yet but have been there on friends, nice place and ive seen some nice hardware running there, definitly better than Blue Marsh where i usually go, but its closer..
Oh Yeah!!!! :laugher:

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks nice might have to splash the old donzi there some day :D :D Thanks for the pics Pantera28 :D

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
undertaker said:
Looks nice might have to splash the old donzi there some day :D :D Thanks for the pics Pantera28 :D
Let me know where and when. I'm 15 min's away. I'm sure Concorde30 will drop in too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Nice pics! Yeah i cant wait to get mine down that way also.. btw isnt there a ramp on the lancaster side of the river also? or just the one on the york side of the bridge?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ed, this is where I first drove the Donzi when I was buying it...... its nice if ya just wanna get wet and hang.... but its no substitute for the Bay.

Ducky Cooks - run their shake down runs there...its the closest water that you can get a short quick test run done in for miles.

Again its a great little local place... I think it takes me 20 minutes to get there from Shrewsbury. I have friends that go there pretty regularly... they will be there this weekend in fact.

We used to do all the Auxillary Training there at their Station on the York Side. Thats another story... :D

I have not been down there with the Donzi in over 5 years, in fact I think I still had the 454 in it.

Nice Pics Rick - hows the Pantera running... we need to hook up and meet up in North East sometime...

Have A Good 4th

Doc of the Bay :cool:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dr. Dan said:
Ed, this is where I first drove the Donzi when I was buying it...... its nice if ya just wanna get wet and hang.... but its no substitute for the Bay.

Ducky Cooks - run their shake down runs there...its the closest water that you can get a short quick test run done in for miles.

Again its a great little local place... I think it takes me 20 minutes to get there from Shrewsbury. I have friends that go there pretty regularly... they will be there this weekend in fact.

We used to do all the Auxillary Training there at their Station on the York Side. Thats another story... :D

I have not been down there with the Donzi in over 5 years, in fact I think I still had the 454 in it.

Nice Pics Rick - hows the Pantera running... we need to hook up and meet up in North East sometime...

Have A Good 4th

Doc of the Bay :cool:

Thanks Doc thought you would know about this place...never heard of it before and looked like a cool place to go blow out the cobwebs....no doubt the bay is hard to beat :D :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pantera28 said:
Let me know where and when. I'm 15 min's away. I'm sure Concorde30 will drop in too.

will do....... we will also see ya on the bay.. :D

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
andysperformance said:
Nice pics! Yeah i cant wait to get mine down that way also.. btw isnt there a ramp on the lancaster side of the river also? or just the one on the york side of the bridge?
There is one in Wrightsville, but it's to shallow for a powerboat. You might make it if the water is high, but they drop the level friday.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts