Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, no better way to spend my birthday then with my buddies on a fun run.

Date July 5th.
Time - start milling around the mouth of the Clinton River between 10:30 and 11:00 am. Take off for Pepper Joe's in St Clair by 11:15 SHARP!!!! Please don't be late

After Pepper Joe's head to Muskamoot Bay for an afternoon raft off.

For those that have never been on one of our runs, we take a route from Clinton River to South Channel, South Channel to North Channel and then head to Pepper Joe's. On the way back we either take North Channel to Middle Channel to Lake St Clair to Muskamoot Bay or take N. Channel to S. Channel, around Harsens and then into Muskamoot.

Please RSVP by Wednesday July 3rd so I can get a count and let Pepper Joe's know how many for lunch. Call me at 586 292-1526 or send me an email at [email protected] or just respond on the thread.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
UP_ROKTOY said:
I think I am in.

Sounds like Matt has room in his boat.

Is anyone boating solo who really needs a dockhand?
I've got room, but I won't be pushing hard because:

A) My boat still sucks

and

B) I'm bringing the wife and baby with me.

If someone wants a ncie ~60mph cruise, than I could definitely use the extra pair of hands... especially since Becki will be busy with the baby.

Call my cell: (586) 484 7229

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What an awesome day. We had 6 Sunsations show up and we tore up the rivers all day. Nice lunch at Pepper Joe's, anchored out in Muskamoot Bay for a the afternoon and then dinner at the Beach Grille. Suprisingly not one other boat manufacturer made it out.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Aggressor Tom said:
Hey Sally, you never showed up, we had plenty of room for you.
I know, I honestly have no excuse. I was a bit hungover, (drinking unleaded gasoline apparantly has that affect) and unmotivated. I will try to make the next one, but its way more fun when I have my own boat.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Aggressor Tom said:
What an awesome day. We had 6 Sunsations show up and we tore up the rivers all day. Nice lunch at Pepper Joe's, anchored out in Muskamoot Bay for a the afternoon and then dinner at the Beach Grille. Suprisingly not one other boat manufacturer made it out.

hopefully I can run the next one :rolleyes:
I'll tell ya being a passenger was awesome!!! thanks much Tom! talk to you soon....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.