Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I've Survived Everything!
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TIFTON , GA.

President Obama says he will be making no more public speeches in Georgia.... He claims every time he gets up on stage to make a speech, some South Georgia cotton farmer starts bidding on him.

:)

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
is that really that funny:confused:
Quick answer..... no.

I guess not even a Columbia/Harvard degree can shake being any more than a useless nig in some peoples eyes.:confused:

Good news is there is an entire GENERATION of bigots and racists that are dying off, this includes the horribly racist old black people that are still feeding nonsense into their children and grand children.

·
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good news is there is an entire GENERATION of bigots and racists that are dying off, this includes the horribly racist old black people that are still feeding nonsense into their children and grand children.
Now that may be the most accurate statement I have read anywhere in a very long time!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Quick answer..... no.

I guess not even a Columbia/Harvard degree can shake being any more than a useless nig in some peoples eyes.:confused:

Yeah but the children and grandchildren are carrying the torch proudly. :(

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
This is all very true fellas. What needs to be broken are the feelings of being owed something and the thoughts that they are constantly being held back by something or someone.

It's as much if not more of a hitch in the process of changing relations as the dying breed of ignorant old men who hate based solely on skin color.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Don't worry folks... the "government" will fix it... whatever "it" is!

And that simplistic belief by todays younger generation will be the death of this once great nation:(

·
Premium Member
6,826 Posts

And that simplistic belief by todays younger generation will be the death of this once great nation:(
You hit the nail on the head!!!

·
Registered
13,054 Posts

I can't wait until 2040 when white's will be the minority. Then I can start whining and complaining that I'm entitled and deserve everything for free. :p:

·
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I made it 2/3 of the way, then........ I JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I'M TELLEN YA, HAD TO RISE UP AND SHUT HIM UP! :sb:

What took him forever to say he could have said in a few sentences. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qVoGUhPyQxg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qVoGUhPyQxg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

·
12,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sense this thread could be sliding to a new low very soon!

Let me get some refreshments. :pop:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts