Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran the Scarab Sat. ..Just the family... less the 16 year old.. Ran from Cleveland to Fairport Harbor.. waves 2 to 4 foot northwest winds. 80 degrees....beautiful day!!! well my six year old son is next to me in the "love seat" bolster .. as we approched the inlet to Fairport a 60 foot cruiser cuts across my bow !!!at the same time my son decides to stand up to see over the windshield... when he picked himself off the floor he says" boy did that hurt".. turns to me with BLOOD GUSHING from his mouth!!! he knocked his two front teeth back!! the wife is hysterical!! my son dosen't cry untill the wife starts up...so w.o.t .back to Cleveland..45 min. then to the dentist..10$ from the tooth fairy.... when its all said and done my son says to me " next time dad ,I'm gonna sit down like you told me" LESSON LEARNED...thank god for baby teeth!!!:D ;) :eek: :D ;)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
wow glad he is ok..... but you are right he will never forget that lesson....nor will you:D:D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Man,glad the little guy is ok. But you titled this thread correctly,seems your little guy learned a lesson the hard way.

Again,glad he's ok

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks ,sometimes they have to learn the hard way...now my 16year old!!!!!(girl w/34-d @103 lb.) now I'm crying)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well you are gonna have fun with this one.... my ex wifes father said he use to meet the boys at the door with a gun torn down for cleaning..... said they would really look at him with a scared look in their eyes....

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If it was only that easy!!it seems like no matter how you discipline.. they don't care!!! no respect... you know, no respect at all!!! what ever happened to spare the rod spoil the child!!! get me the BAT!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Got off cheap im thinking !!!! Glad all ended up ok,,, no permenant damge done,,,,, and 1 boy just a bit smarter!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Glad to hear your son's ok, and lots of luck with your 16 year old... I remember when I was that age :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts