Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOOOOOOODDDDD MMMMOOOOORRRNINGG..LADIES&GENTS!!just got back from vacation... finished most of the "honey doo list..remoleded the upstairs bath... refinised the deck (still need to open the pool)... anyway...busted but gettin the Scarab ready!! Splashed her Sunday... reinstalled my rebuilt TRSdrive..($1600.oo)total rebuild..not too bad??? removed my mufflered thru hulls went with streight thrus..new K&N spark arresters.. tune up ect... Also added some new graphics....ran her hard on LAKE ERIE outta Cleveland..life is good!!! I will post pics. soon.... got her all cleaned and engines detailed!!!:D everyone else ready?????:rolleyes: ;) Jeff love the site!! its now my new home page....Dave

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH YEAH I WILL HAVE BEFORE AND AFTER SHOTS...
I 'LL EVEN TRY TO GET SOME EYE CANDY!!!:eek: ;) :laugh: ON BOARD!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
It's always hot in Party Cove !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Got to wait till the 4 th of July,,,, I am expecting a report from you though !!!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Scarab3DMC, whats the weather for sunday? last I heard possible thuder storms, let us know where and when if I can I dump mine in at the top of the street and run down to cleveland to check yours out

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
crmax..weather looks crappy this weekend:mad: I really want to get out again thought ....
if weather changes call me at ..h=440-843-6584 cell=216-406-0368.. be good to hook up! Dave

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Sounds good to us !!!! Always looking for things to do down there.

I want to talk to you about a place down there to,,, just to get some opinions from you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts