Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
461 - 480 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
thanks for the compliments guys. We had a 1985 Formula 242LS, and I thought the ride on that boat was good. Boy compared to the Scarab that boat was terrible. I have nothing bad to say about this old boat yet!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Anyone know what happened to the yellow Scarab';s used in Wellcraft's Hi-performance driving school from a number of years back?
I believe there were 3 or 4 of them(numbered so) 31's curved wind screen thats all i remember.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
HEY ! i bought a 31 ft scarab 1992 last year ' the boats from wi , fresh water , real nice just love the boat had about 200 hrs on it , put 100 on myself , the boat is awesome in 2 - 3 ft seas , we live in cape coral fl , the season is just starting here , wont trade the boat for anything ,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Can you guys give me some info? I am looking into getting 28 scarab excel. Any problems or suggestions? My wife wants to wait about a year and I want to have as much info as I can so I an be really informed. Any help would be great! Also, how heavy would that boat be with a trailer and a single engine setup??

461 - 480 of 499 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.