Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jdub said:
It was a great day, and it was nice to meet you. Are you going out tomorrow. I think your brother, John, myself and others are going to take a run somewhere.
Very nice meeting you as well. You boat looks even better than in the pics!

I won't be out tomorrow. I have a few cars here at the house I need to get caught up on before my wife and/or my customers kick my asss!

I would like to go for a run with some of you guys at some point before the end of the summer. I haven't made it any further than Still Pond or Chesapeake City yet this year!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm sure you'll have the chance again. If you get a chance could you call your brother and tell him I should be at Lloyd's around 10:30-11:00 and not to leave without me. I forgot to get his number. Thanks.

John

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jdub said:
I'm sure you'll have the chance again. If you get a chance could you call your brother and tell him I should be at Lloyd's around 10:30-11:00 and not to leave without me. I forgot to get his number. Thanks.

John
Just talked to him about tomorrow. He said he will not leave without you! Hope you have a good run!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
hap hazzard said:
Yesterday was a blast, today not so much. Thanks to Noise Pollution, Curt, John, Steve, and others I made it back in. Thanks to everyone that helped out today.

Hap
What happened???? did you fall last night and break that Tiki necklace you were wearing at the Inn.

1 - 20 of 324 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.