Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man.... 26 hours of driving in the last 50 hours....

I spent Thursday at Sunsation and went to Cinci this morning. I'll write up the trip tomorrow but I can tell you that the new Sunsation 32 Innovator is the most TRICK boat I have ever laid eyes on and is probably the most trick performance boat ever built...

the hull is a work of art.... it kicks ass supreme....and all the Sunsations guys are the nicest bunch of people you ever met...even Dave!

the boat is just way too cool!!!!!

more tomorrow when I've unwound and recovered from all the driving and pouring down rain...

ciao4now!!!

- jeff

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Welcome back ! Glad you had a safe trip !

So I take it that the Sunsation is at the top of the list ? :)

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I'll tell you right now.......... the INNOVATOR is going to be the most famous boat in the nation for a long time to come. Wayne is an absolute genius, and the INNOVATOR is the perfect name for it. Look out America. ............I'm serious!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mitcher... did you know they have a dartboard at Sunsation with your picture on it?

the Innovator will undoubtedly win every boating award there is this year....

:) - jeff

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
That's Ok, I have 3 boards here with Wayne Joe and David.

No one is allowed to throw at wayne's, Nobody chooses to throw at Joe's, we've replaced david's 3 times this month already.I was considering one for the Speedwake administrator, his pic from the site has a perfect bullseye over the left eye.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Jeff,
Gald you made it back safly. I thought you were going to stay for the poker run?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
JEFFJ,
I guess you found your new baby. A lot of free advertising and maybe Dave can arrange a SWEET deal!

I like what AT did with their web site showing boats going through the production process. You guys could take it one step further with the board. Show the sales process from start to finish. Picking out colors, graphics, engines, options, etc... You could have the weekly update section with exclusive pictures. You would be surprised how many lookers you would have for that thread. It would grow the board and be some very nice advertising for Sunsation!

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I'm game, Jeff.We could publish graphic designs, too. See what the members think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts