Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
chief bottle washer
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents want someone to show them around the lake this weekend while they look at property. Tough job, but I volunteered for the all expense paid trip. Anyone on the board going to be at the lake this weekend? :chase:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
No,but if your parents are looking to possible adopt another son,I think I might be available.

They can keep me out of the will until they know me better. Usually a couple of days:laugher:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
EDDIE..my nabor at LOTO has 2 house for sale at 31mm..both are very nice... call me and I'll give you his #..What part of the lake do they want? I can give them some info! SKIP @ 815-838-6652 or page me at 815-532-6652 ;) we are going to build there this year

·
chief bottle washer
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
31 or 10 would be nice for them. They have never been to the lake! Are the houses on 31 listed? Can you email the MLS to [email protected] ??? Looking for 3 bed, 2 bath $100-200K on the lake w/a boat dock. We have an appointment w/RexMax agent on Sunday and maybe he could swing us by them if that's cool.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
EDDIE... yes they are listed,but he can sell cheaper w/o realtor as he is one! Top house is 3 bed 2 bath w/ 1 car att. garage,bottom hse is mobile w/ either 2 or 3 bed w lrg fam rm add on .both have been COMPLETELY REDONE in the past 3 years mobile is rented for 450/mo..page me I'll give you his tel # at home & work..SKIP 815-532-6652 hm.815-838-6652 ;) ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts