Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sunsation/Outerlimits
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to congratulate Sam (AKA MIlander) on his new Sunsation 288 S with Raylar 525 and Hydraulic Steering!! This one has custom paint, and many extras added to make this a one of a kind S boat!!!!

Congrats Sam!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
MahopacMarine said:
Maybe a nice shade of blue for you??????

:laugher:
Funny you should say that, I was thinking the same thing. I really like Blue and silver, how did you know( psychic) ? Or was it just a lucky guess?

I have a buyer for my boat, the sea trial is scheduled for this Friday. I am hoping if all the planets align I can order my very own 288 S soon...

·
Sunsation/Outerlimits
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SOX said:
Funny you should say that, I was thinking the same thing. I really like Blue and silver, how did you know( psychic) ? Or was it just a lucky guess?

I have a buyer for my boat, the sea trial is scheduled for this Friday. I am hoping if all the planets align I can order my very own 288 S soon...
Just a little psychic at times :laugher:

Good luck with the sale. I am sure you wont have a problem with that boat.... after all, it has Penske blood lines right :winker:

How are you making out with the horses?

Talk to you soon,

Tom

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
MahopacMarine said:
Just a little psychic at times :laugher:

Good luck with the sale. I am sure you wont have a problem with that boat.... after all, it has Penske blood lines right :winker:

How are you making out with the horses?

Talk to you soon,

Tom
I forgot we talked about my little boat. Tomorrow at 8am we hit the water for a sea trial if all goes well it heads up to NorthEast Philly for a new life on the Deleware river.

One horse is on a trial now and we should have word on if they want it in a day or two. Then its just one horse and the trailer to sell.

You have quite a good memory.

Take care,

Rob

·
Sunsation/Outerlimits
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SOX said:
I forgot we talked about my little boat. Tomorrow at 8am we hit the water for a sea trial if all goes well it heads up to NorthEast Philly for a new life on the Deleware river.

One horse is on a trial now and we should have word on if they want it in a day or two. Then its just one horse and the trailer to sell.

You have quite a good memory.

Take care,

Rob
Thanks Rob, my memory is what helps me in my job. Plus talking to people like you is what I enjoy and why I do this job.

Thanks and good luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.